The Blog


DHA Lahore has recently launched a limited number of residential and commercial plots across its different phases. All these newly launched plots are completely developed and on-ground. So, Titanium Group is now inviting applicants/interested clients to apply for the plot numbers by paying an application processing fee (non-refundable) and submitting the online form.

The society has also uploaded a complete list of commercial and residential plots on its website. Even you are able to check the price of the plot, area sketch, exact location check plot price, the location right on the website before you proceed. The payment of these plots can be done online through Credit/Debit Card or by online transfer/manual deposit in designated branches of MCB Bank and Askari Bank & MCB Bank.

Newly Launched Residential Plots

The available sizes of residential plots in DHA Lahore are 5 Marla, 7 Marla, 10 Marla, and 1 Kanal. Whereas, the commercial plot sizes are 2 Marla, 4 Marla, and 8 Marla. Another interesting thing is that you can easily apply for any number of plots, provided that you submit processing fee for each application separately.

The processing fee details of each type/size of the plot are:

Processing Fee of Residential Plots

1 Kanal:   15,000/-

Up to 10 Marla: 10,000/-

Commercial Plots Processing Fee

2 Marla: 10,000/-

4 Marla: 15,000/-

8 Marla: 25,000/-

After paying the processing fee for the plots, you will need to fill out the application form online. These forms are available on the official website of DHA Lahore. Moreover, it is also needed to upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph, a copy of your deposit slip duly stamped by the bank and you’re CNIC/NICOP.

Application Process and Balloting Details


The application process has already started from the 15th of October, 2019, and it will remain to continue until the 18th of November, 2019.

The computerized balloting of the plots to pick out the successful members will be held on the 19th of December, 2019.

What’s Next?


In case, you are successful in the ballot, you must have to submit a down payment of 25% within 30 days of the ballot results. If not get successful, the allotment of the plots shall stand canceled. The remaining 75% amount of the plot will be payable in 8 equal quarterly installments.

Moreover, DHA Lahore is offering a discount of 5% for those who will pay the full amount. This discount offer is valid if you paid the amount within 60 days of the issuance of the intimation letter. Indeed, a special discount on these plots is available for the tax filer applicants.

For further details and information, contact the Titanium Group!

Call/Whatsapp: +92-310-1111028
Land Line: +92-(42)-35133335
Location: 56-B Commercial Zone, Main Boulevard, Sector C, Bahria Town Lahore.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.